At one point my friend Erica and I were posting our menus each week and finding new recipes through each other. It was one of my favorite things, to see what she came up with for the week. So I’m re-introducing my side of it with this blog post:)
What we’re eating this week:
1. One Pot Creamy Spinach Lentils + salad
2. Seared Broccoli and Potato soup + salad
3. Mini Vegetarian Pot Pies + chicken (for me)
4. Rice/Bean/Kale casserole from this site. I actually already made this one last night and it is awesome. I made Nate’s version with Quorn crumbles and he says it is really great. The recipe is from Blue Apron but I just did the recipe with the same ingredients without the Blue Apron side of it.
5. Cornmeal crust pizza. Not sure what toppings yet. Whatever I have left over from the rest of the week. + a salad.
I always try to make one dish that covers a few meals (The bean/rice/kale casserole makes numerous servings and I made us each a whole casserole so it’s good for days, serving-wise) so that I don’t have to cook each night. Nate and I eat a lot of the same meals (I usually just add a meat component of protein to mine) so it works out really great. For budgetary reasons we always take leftovers for lunch during the week.
Hope this helps anyone looking for some great dinner ideas. I’ll be posting this each Sunday.